Thursday, June 9, 2016

Introduction

Introduction

Hello and welcome to my Autograph Blog.  I will be listing the Autographs I currently get TTM (Thru-The Mail) and also IP (In-person) and some times purchase.

Let me introduce myself.  My name is Jess and I live in the middle of Ohio.  I have been collecting Autographs on and off since 1995.  I also have a website called www.classicscreams.com, this site is dedicated to the memory of Classic Horror Films and People (Please take a look when you have time.)

This blog will be used to show the autographs that I get either TTM, IP of purchase.  I will show the address for the TTM's when possible.  I collect mostly celebrity (TV and film related people) I like to collect classic horror and character actors the most, but I also like the television programs of the 60's and 70's.  I am a music fan and collect music people when possible also.  There will also be some sports people.  I will also show some of the autographs I have collected over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment