Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Fan Pack - 2017 - 001



Hello Autograph Seekers and Friends.

We have had a pretty good week of collecting Fan Packs this week for it being my newest endeaver.  Let get right into it.



My first fan pack was from the Baltimore Ravens, took 3 days.  My mail person was not very kind on this one.

I contacted them via e-mail at 
contactus@ravens.nfl.net

They paid $2.67 to mail this to me.  I received the following:
Standard Thank You Letter - which my mail person tore.
Team Photo - which was also torn and crumbled
A Lanyard with 'Play Like A Raven' on it
A Ravens Perfect Cut Decal
A pair of Ravens Sunglasses

My Thanks to the Baltimore Ravens for this package




*************************


Next From The Buffalo Bills, took 4 days.

I contacted them via e-mail at
guestservices@bills.nfl.com

They paid $0.98 to send it to me. I received the following:
Standard Thank You Card
Color 8x10 pre-print of LeSean McCoy
Color 8x10 pre-print of Tyrod Taylor
Pack of 6 Trading Cards

My Thanks to The Buffalo Bills for this package





*************************


Next from The Nashville Predators, took 4 days

I contacted them via e-mail at
predators@nashvillepredators.com

They paid $0.67 to send it to me. I received the following:
Nashville Predators - Loyal Legion Magnet
Nashville Predators Sticker

My Thanks to The Nashville Predators for this package



*************************

Also I signed onto Crown Royal Website and you can choose some of there bottle labels and have whatever you want inscribed on them.  You are allowed to order up to 20 a month.

https://crownroyalshop.com/index.php/categories-products/custom-labels/

My Thanks to Crown Royal for this package

Well that looks all the Fan Packs for this week.  We will be Posting soon, come back and drop me a line if you have any questions.

Hope you have a full mailbox.  Best of luck in your collecting endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment