Friday, January 27, 2017

We're BAAAAAACK


Hello Autograph Seekers and Friends.


It has been a long time since I have posted due to some family and health issues, but I am back now and hope to start posting often.

This year, besides the TTM and In Person autographs, I am going to also do some Sports and Business Fan Packs.   I might even try for a few signed Playbills.

I have always loved this hobby and and glad to be back in a position I can start again.

This has already started off a bad year with celebrity deaths, after last year I was hoping it to be a little better.

First On January 16, 2017 we lost Dick Gautier, Mr Gautier was best known for playing Hymie, the Robot in the TV Series 'Get Smart.

Next on January 17 (and I know this one has nothing to do with autographs), but we lost Colo the Gorilla - she was the first gorilla to be born in captivity anywhere in the world and as the oldest known gorilla in the world. I remember this one since when I was a small boy I would go to the Columbus Zoo and watch the Gorilla's and saw her as I grew up.

We Lost Roberta Peters a great opera Star on the 18th.

We lost Miguel Ferrer son of Jose Ferrer and Rosemary Clooney on the 19th.  I loved him the little known Horror Flick 'Night Flyer'.

We lost the wonderful Mary Tyle Moore on the 25th, best know for 'The Dick Van Dyke Show' and 'The Mary Tyler Moore Show'.

On the 26th we lost Mike Connors, from TV's 'MANNIX'.

Let's hope that ends it for awhile, so many of my childhood icons are gone now, I don't want to loose more.

That is all for this post.  Next post will be my Successes this week and also a post about Fan Packs I have received.

Hope you have a full mailbox.  Best of luck in your collecting endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment