Monday, August 28, 2017

Past Autographs from Collection # 002

I have not had a lot of successes lately so I thought I would show  a few of my in person autographs that I have collected over the years.

I had the pleasure of meeting Mr Ray Harryhausen back in 1999 at a convention.  Mr Harryhausen was the master of Stop Motion films with films like
'The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms' (1953)
'It Came from Beneath the Sea' (1955)
'Earth vs. the Flying Saucers' (1956)
'The 7th Voyage of Sinbad' (1958)
'Jason and the Argonauts' (1963)

Just to name a few.  Who will ever forget his Sword fighting skeleton battle in 'Jason and the Argonauts'.

Mr Harryhausen passed away May 7, 2913 but left behind a great body of work.


 Mr Harryhausen was kind enough to sign the following for me along with posing for a photo which I sadly do not have anymore.










No comments:

Post a Comment