Sunday, August 20, 2017

TTM 2017 - 014 (2017/07/30 - 2017/08/19)

Hello Autograph Seekers and Friends.

We have had a very slow period of collecting graphs.  Let get right into it.

First success was from Jeff Green, took 197 days. This was a mail request.  Mr Green is a race car Driver.

Mr Green was kind enough to sign  my 2 MAXX Racing TC.

Jeff Green
TriStar Motorsports
114 Meadow Hill Circle
Mooresville, NC  28117

My Thanks to Mr Jeff Green for these autographs.

*************
************

Next for this period was the very funny Ruth Buzzi, took 17 days.  This was a mail request.  Ms Buzzi is known for Laugh-In, Sesame Street and many comedies.

Ms Buzzi was so very kind and signed 5 of my photos ((1 signed by ArtE Johnson) (I had told her she could keep a few, she also signed and dated 1 IC and she sent 1 signed color 8x10, 1 inscribed 8x10 of her own.

Ruth Buzzi
31159 N. State Hightway  108
Mingus, TX  76463-6409

My Very Big Thank You to Ms Ruth Buzzi for these autographs.


*************************

My last success for this period is Tim Lester, took 9 days. This was an e-mail address.  Mr Lester is the Head Football Coach for WMU.

Mr Lester was kind enough to send me a signed color 8x10.

Tim Lester
Tim.Lester@wmich.edu

My Thanks to Mr Lester for this autograph

*************************

Well that looks all the autographs for this period.  We will be Posting the Fan Pack Success for last period after this one.

Hope you have a full mailbox.  Best of luck in your collecting endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment